Dear Students, Friends & Colleagues:
We successfully started our WSET® in-classroom courses. And we feel grateful with the support of all our students during these past months.
We understand this time is very difficult for all of us, but we want to maintain a high standard of safety at all times.
In case you are curious, we have implemented a few restrictions to help protect your safety and the safety of our staff and community:
- We are only hosting courses with up to 10 students (less than half our capacity).
- If you’ve been in contact with someone that tested positive in the last 14 days or if you feel sick, please do not come to class. We are more than happy to reschedule your class/course fees may apply.
- Each student has to register as a visitor of the Loading Dock/Vitis House and sign a Vitis House/Covid-19 questionnaire at the entrance.
- Please wash and sanitize your hands when entering our facilities and continuously throughout the day of the course.
- All students have an assigned private desk that is sanitized prior to use.
- We provide sanitizing gel, sanitizing wipes and sanitizing spray.
- We ask students to please maintain a social distance at all times.
- Staff will use masks. Masks are required while you are in common areas, although is not required during class.
- We ask all of our students to disinfect any common area they have used before and after use, during breaks and lunch break.
- We provide 3 tasting glasses, instead of 6 to limit contact and spread.
- We will keep the classroom doors open to allow for fresh air movement.
- Before each class/course we share additional guidelines for you and for our staff’s safety.
Hope we can slowly go back to normal so we can increase the number of students in our classroom and start hosting our regular classes as well.
Please take care of yourself 14 days prior an in-classroom course or class. Unfortunately, we can’t do refunds and we will apply our cancellations and reschedule policy to all transactions. Please review our policies.
We feel blessed with your support. Thanks in advance for being respectful with our new safety guidelines.
Hope we can toast together very soon!
House Chef, Vitis Hous